The arena of communication has crucially been wrapped up by new improved data services, interactive TV viewing, video conferencing and other vital mobile data usage. This highly competent 4G technology is another seamless wireless access infrastructure that helps in installation and deployment of deployment of broadband supported networks. Being the new and highly advanced entrant in the segment, it mitigates the cost per bit of over-the-air transmission with improved data transfer rates, capacity and coverage. Affordability with high performance that 4G offers to the customers is simply incredible.
What makes the drive of 4G more applauded and recommended is the extremely efficient data transfer rate of 1 Gigabit per second for low mobility and 100 Megabits per second for high mobility devices? The data transfer speed is exhibited on the very compliance of International Telecommu-nication Union.
4G: The Technology Ahead
If you think that 4G is all about data transfer speed, think again. 4G is eminent technology that delivers excellent quality of transmission for mobile voice and other data formats like SMSes and e-mails. Seamless web browsing, video conferencing and video transmission are some other attributes that put this technology beyond every existing technology.
Advantages That Matter:
4G mobile technology brings in several opportunities to the general users in terms of bandwidth, capability and multimedia capacity. The next generation 4G telephony offers a number of utilities to the organization and service providers.
- First technology based on an all-IP network
- Support all types of traffic on a single converged infrastructure
- Offer seamless, high-bandwidth network connectivity
- High-quality and unified communications sessions
- Incredible video streaming, video conferencing and Video chat
- Multimedia messaging facilities
- High Definition mobile television experience
Dramatic presence of 4G in the communication arena supports an extensive range of spectrum bands with diverse bandwidth requirements. These all globally operative 4G technology operate in probably two said major bands including 800 to 900 Megahertz and 1.7 Gigahertz (GHz) to 2.1 GHz range.
4G accommodates a number of new generation utilities on offer however requires a very sophisticated infrastructure and installation process to ensure a smooth run. Let’s have an idea about the various requirements 4G needs to get an installation at right note.
• New advanced base station and terminal radio technologies
• Advanced integration strategies and configurations policies
•Digital signal processing technique
How To Ensure 4G Security ?
4G mobile technology offers a number of security features to the providers that ensure credible security firewalls and other privacy measures. The advance features of 4G technology ensures:
- Protection of user information against any data breach
- Full protection of resources and services
- Direct security efforts to face threats
- World-wide interoperability and roaming
4G offers a very high end migration of networks from 2G/3G to 4G in a very flexible and compatible manner without compromising on existing resources and already installed technologies.
Latest posts by Sumant Singh (see all)
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium Features 4K HDR Display, Set For June 1st Launch - April 28, 2017
- Blackberry KEYone Launched With QWERTY Keyboard and 3GB RAM - April 28, 2017
- Meizu E2 Launched with MediaTek Helio P20 SoC and 3400 mAh Battery - April 27, 2017