One of the most popular and effective marketing strategies that many businesses uses today is the content marketing. In fact, a 2015 IBM Digital Experience Survey indicated that 56% of marketers believe that personalized content promotes higher engagement rates.
However, while writing blogs and articles is very doable for those new in the business, a successful content marketing campaign strictly demands careful planning and thorough consideration on many factors that could impact the reputation and competitiveness of the brand in the market – one of such is the brand voice.
One of the most important ingredients to creating a quality and engaging content is to make sure that the brand voice represents the values of the brand, and is consistent throughout all the digital channels that the business utilizes.
There are lots of factors that should be taken into account when defining a business’ brand voice. For instance, if the primary target market of the business is the Millenials, then their tone of voice should be less informal. On the other hand, a service company targeting C-level executives should take advantage of professional networks and should use more formal language.
Either way, it is very important to create one unique voice that will set the brand apart in the content marketing landscape. When done correctly, an authentic and engaging brand voice can help a business attract more readers and potential prospects in the long run.
If you want to learn the steps to improve your brand voice, here are the key takeaways from the infographic below from CJG Digital Marketing:
- Evaluate your existing brand voice.
- Find your inspirations.
- Outline your ideal brand voice.
- Reinforce your brand’s value and beliefs.
- Generate conversations with your audience.
- Spotlight your consumers.
- Know where your brand voice is highlighted the most.
- Choose quality over quantity.
Check out the infographic below to learn more.
Latest posts by Natasha Mayer (see all)
- Line Acquires Five, a Japan Based Mobile Video Ad Platform - December 4, 2017
- iOS 11.2 Update Rollout Brings Apple Pay Cash and Other Features - December 3, 2017
- Google Play Unveils Best Apps and Games for 2017 - December 1, 2017