BlackBerry is the latest victim of specs leak online. According to the reports, some features of BlackBerry DTEK60 were accidentally made public by company’s own website. The company, however, taken down the specs list later.
As per the leaks, the BlackBerry DTEK60 will feature a 5.5-inch Quad-HD (1440×2560 pixels) display. The smartphone is expected to be powered by 64-bit Snapdragon 820 SoC coupled with 4GB of RAM.
BlackBerry DTEK60 Specs Highlights
On optics front, the device flaunts a 21-megapixel autofocus rear camera and an 8-megapixel front camera with fixed focus. DTEK60 is expected to have a 3000 mAh battery. In addition, the phone may feature a fingerprint scanner and a Convenience key.
- 5.5″ diagonal, 534 PPI, 2560 x 1440 Quad HD resolution
- All-touch screen, with intuitive gesture based navigation
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core (MSM8996 with 64 bit Quad-Core 2+2 Kryo 2.15GHz / 1.6GHz), Adreno 530, 624MHz GPU
- 4 GB RAM, 32 GB Flash
- USB Type-C
- 3000 mAh 4.4V non-removable Lithium-Ion battery QC3.0 Enabled
- 21-megapixel auto-focus camera
- 8-megapixel Fixed-Focus
- Fingerprint sensor (DTEK60)
- Convenience key
This is all what we know about the BlackBerry DTEK60 smartphone till now. We will update you soon with further details.
Latest posts by Sumant Singh (see all)
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium Features 4K HDR Display, Set For June 1st Launch - April 28, 2017
- Blackberry KEYone Launched With QWERTY Keyboard and 3GB RAM - April 28, 2017
- Meizu E2 Launched with MediaTek Helio P20 SoC and 3400 mAh Battery - April 27, 2017