How good is it to buy a villa near the Bangalore International Airport?
Infrastructure development has always boosted real estate which is especially apparent in North Bengaluru. Proximity to the airport and ring road, metro connectivity, flyovers and large infrastructure projects are helping North Bengaluru attract new residential and commercial developments in big volumes.
Is it a good idea to buy a villa in that area then?
The main question can be subdivided into different sub-questions such as:
- Should you invest in real estate in Bangalore?
- Is the International Airport area an attractive area for living and investment?
Should You Invest in Real Estate in Bangalore?
Coming to the first question, the realty scene has been unstable throughout the country for quite some time in the past. However, despite this scenario, Bangalore has so far been enjoying a fair amount of stability in the growth of its realty sector when one compares with the conditions prevailing in most of the other big cities in the country. There are several reasons based on facts that can justify buying a property in Bangalore.
- First, there are several IT parks that are coming up in the general areas of Marathahalli and Hebbal as well as diverse manufacturing hubs in and around areas such as Malleshwaram, Peenya and Bommasandra. This is besides several Special Economic Zones spread across the city.
- The large number of Metro lines that are now operational throughout different parts of the city has helped in supporting a blooming IT industry as well multiple start-ups. It has definitely increased employment prospects in the city.
- Today there are several residential projects that have mushroomed in different parts of the city. These projects include those by well-known architects and builders of national and international fame. There has been a good growth of sale in high-end apartments in the city. It has also pushed the sale of villas and bungalows as well.
- The students are another reason for the popularity of Bangalore especially in the college areas that include North Bangalore and the Electronic City.
- Some areas of North Bangalore such as Yelahanka, Whitefield and Hebbal besides Indiranagar are some of the areas that have witnessed very high demands and a good appreciation for all kinds of residential property.
Is the Bangalore International Airport a good area for investment
When you are convinced that Bangalore is a good place for stay as well as for investment purpose, you will need to find an area in Bangalore that has one of the best surroundings for good living conditions. You would prefer an area where you are not always stuck in terrible traffic jams. In that way, areas in and around the airport can give one the feel of tranquility one might desire for. There are plots for sale in North Bangalore near Bangalore International Airport for constructing villas. The northern parts of Bangalore have the following advantages:
- The rates are low and also has the facility of greater accessibility.
- There is ease of commuting.
- There is adequate space for several infrastructural developments to be carried out such as new flyovers and roads.
- There is a proposal by the government to develop North Bangalore as an important business hub.
- The corollary to the above is that North Bangalore may be able to generate several lakhs of jobs within the next few years.
- The presence of two lakes in the vicinity would support the boom in the real estate activities since they can help meet the requirement of water in times to come.
- A railway system is likely to connect Devanahalli with Yelahanka and Yeshwantpur.
- The presence of good tourist spots in the area such as Nandi Hills, Angasana Resort and Fantasy Golf Resort will boost the popularity of North Bangalore area.
Buying one of the gated community plots in North Bangalore near the Bangalore International Airport is therefore the perfect choice for anyone who would like to enjoy privacy in an area that will definitely prove to be a good source of investment in the times to come.
Latest posts by Samantha Robin (see all)
- How good is it to buy a villa near the Bangalore International Airport? - December 22, 2016