Facebook users can now click 360 photographs directly from within the social network’s flagship applications. To use the feature, users needn’t to install or use any special cameras or other apps. The feature started rolling out for iOS and Android users on Wednesday.
Moreover, users can zoom in these photos to see a wide angle, and can tag friends as well. These 360 photos can be used as cover image of user’s profile.
Photos taken using the feature can be shared on users’ regular timelines, in albums with other 360 Photos or regular photos and in groups. Following is the step-by-step way to use the feature:
- Open the Facebook app and click the 360 Photo option from the top of your News Feed
- Press the blue button and follow the path from start to finish until you’ve taken a complete panorama.
- Select your preferred starting view within the photo and share.
Latest posts by Sumant (see all)
- Now You Can Even Follow Hashtags on Instagram - December 14, 2017
- eBay acquires ecommerce analytics platform Terapeak - December 14, 2017
- LG V30 Plus Launched at Rs 44,990 with F/1.6 Aperture Camera - December 13, 2017