WhatsApp, the #1 messaging app has revolutionized the way we communicate with friends and kin. All you need is to install the app, verify your number and start sending and receiving text messages and videos. But eventually, if you’ve shopped for a better phone tariff and started using new phone number, people on your old contact list could lose you.
This is because WhatsApp lists your old phone number, and your friends will be able to see you in their contact list if they keep your old number on their phone or you have an active conversation with a friend.
So, if you’ve recently opted for a new number and didn’t tell WhatsApp, here’s How To Change Your Phone Number On WhatsApp:
1. Open WhatsApp. Visit at top right corner and tap the three-dot icon.
2. When next screen appears, choose Account
3. Now choose Change number option
4. Tap next at the top of the screen
5. Now fill in your old phone number and then your new phone number
6. Hit done to save
Latest posts by Sumant K (see all)
- Facebook Messenger Starts Supporting 4k Res Photos on Its Platform - November 22, 2017
- YouTube TV Brings Picture-in-picture Support on Android Oreo - November 22, 2017
- Lenovo’s Budget Android Tablets Tab 7 and Tab 7 Essential are Here - November 20, 2017