How to Clean a Mouse Pad? – DIY
If you are a professional user of the computer, then you know the importance of multiple functions that are executed by computers on a daily basis. Aside from the mouse & keyboard; mousepad is also an essential part of the computer and also helps to receive the most contact with the user.
How to Clean a Mouse Pad?
Even it is essential for maximising mouse accuracy. So, there is a need to keep your mousepad neat and clean because it promotes mouse accuracy.
The mousepad is made up of fabric, plastic, vinyl, or synthetic fibres and some others are genuine leather. When you are using the mousepad, it absorbs your blood, and sweat, over time it can affect the performance of your pad. It can also become dirty due when you start eating and drinking on your poor mousepad.
People often don’t know how to clean mouse pad? These people are unaware from cleaning process and get new mouse pad instead of cleaning the old one. So, you should be aware of how to clean a mouse pad rather than getting a new one.
Well – Here you can unfold the question of how to clean a mousepad yourself. You can keep your mousepad clean even it looks like brand new. Learn here the simple methods of how to wash a mousepad at home and even these methods also helps to clean your anime mouse pads.
How to Clean a Mousepad? Just – DIY:
If your mousepad is made up of cloth then you need to follow the below methods:
- Take a piece of neat cloth
- Take warm water and add some amount of cleaner into it
- Dip a cloth into the warm water solution
- Start gently wipe the cloth on the dirty surface of the mousepad
- When the cloth becomes dirty, you ought to wash the cloth then resume wiping
- You should keep wiping until your mouse pad becomes neat and clean
- Fill a Sink with warm water and add dish soap into it
- Take your mousepad and put it into the soapy solution
- Rub your mousepad with the help of hands but rubbing the surface of pad gently
- In the end, rinse mouse pad with plain water
There are four drying methods through which you can easily dry the mousepad.
- You can easily pat dry your mousepad with the help of a paper Avoid using the coarse fabric.
- When the cleaning process is complete, then you can hang mousepad direct into the sunlight. It is the very fast drying method
- You can also use an electric fan or electric dryer to dry mousepad. It is the slow method as compared to direct sunlight
- At the last one is that you can put it on the front of the window for drying. It is the very slowest method as compared to above both
Thankfully – here you can unfold the question of how to clean a mousepad. Hope so, know you can clean your mousepad instead of getting the new one.
Latest posts by Kritika Mitra (see all)
- The Ultimate Guide to Multilingual WordPress - February 20, 2019
- 5 Reasons Why A Great Web Host Is Important for Your SEO - February 11, 2019
- Make the Most of Your Smartphone With These Top Tips - February 8, 2019