We frequently go through funny, inspiring and motivational videos on the Facebook that we love to see time and again. Since, we can’t browse the user timeline’s to explore those videos every time, downloading them is the only idea to go with.
It’s worth noting that Facebook doesn’t allow downloading videos posted and shared by other users. But by following the below listed steps, you can download the videos without help of any software:
• Find the video and play it
• Select the link in the address bar
• Change the ‘www’ to ‘m’ in URL so that the URL looks like https://m.facebook.com/……
• When changed the URL, enter to run the mobile version of the video
• Play and right click on the video. From ‘options’, choose ‘save target as’ or ‘save link as’ depending upon the browser being used.
• Now save the video at desired location in your device
How To Download Facebook Videos
Latest posts by News Desk (see all)
- Nokia 7 Plus Specification Leaks: A Mighty Warrior - February 17, 2018
- Twitch to Offer Streamers Public and Private Chat Rooms - February 17, 2018
- Google Removes View Image and Search By Image Features from Image Search - February 16, 2018