You might be one among those who are annoyed at recently introduced Facebook video ads that start playing as soon you sign-in to the Facebook. The only way to stop these video ads is to tap on it once. The good news is that you can disable this auto playing feature completely but only on the desktop and not on your iPhone or android device.
How to disable it on desktop version:
- Sign in to your Facebook account.
- Scroll over to the right and click Settings at the top.
- Now move your cursor over to the right and click “Off.” Now onwards the videos won’t automatically play on desktop. This process equally works both on Google Chrome and Firefox.
For iOs and Android:
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down and see the Facebook option. Tap on it.
- Go to “Settings” below the Facebook icon.
- Turn on “Auto-Play on Wi-Fi only. The videos will now only play into a Wi-Fi network.
Stoty: How To Stop Facebook Video Ads From Playing Automatically
Latest posts by Sumant Singh (see all)
- WhatsApp Text Status Feature Gets Colored Backgrounds, Custom Fonts - August 22, 2017
- Google Rolls Out a QA Section for Business Listings - August 18, 2017
- ZTE Blade Z Max Launched with Dual Camera Support - August 15, 2017