LinkedIn For Desktop Redesigned; Focus On Content And Conversation
Professional social networking website LinkedIn has redesigned its website for desktop users. Site’s new look is curated around two main elements Content and conversation. Currently, the change appears to a group of users however, it will be rolled out for all the users over a few weeks.
Pruett offered a quick overview of the improvements the new redesigned site will have:
- Smarter messaging that helps you connect and unlock new opportunities
- Richer feed to keep you informed
- More intuitive search
- Greater insight into who’s viewing your content
- Better suggestions to make your profile stand out
LinkedIn’s Director of engineering Chris Pruett said in a blog post that the whole redesign has been done to address seven core areas of LinkedIn – Home (Your Feed), Messaging, Jobs, Notifications, Me, My Network and Search.
Latest posts by Sumant Singh (see all)
- How To Improve Your Conversion Rate Through Content ? - May 25, 2018
- 5 Best Software to Fix Corrupt JPG images - May 23, 2018
- 5 New Technologies`That Will Change Everything - May 22, 2018