Professional social networking website LinkedIn has redesigned its website for desktop users. Site’s new look is curated around two main elements Content and conversation. Currently, the change appears to a group of users however, it will be rolled out for all the users over a few weeks.
Pruett offered a quick overview of the improvements the new redesigned site will have:
- Smarter messaging that helps you connect and unlock new opportunities
- Richer feed to keep you informed
- More intuitive search
- Greater insight into who’s viewing your content
- Better suggestions to make your profile stand out
LinkedIn’s Director of engineering Chris Pruett said in a blog post that the whole redesign has been done to address seven core areas of LinkedIn – Home (Your Feed), Messaging, Jobs, Notifications, Me, My Network and Search.
Latest posts by Sumant Singh (see all)
- Meizu E2 Launched with MediaTek Helio P20 SoC and 3400 mAh Battery - April 27, 2017
- Google Webspam Report 2016: 9 Million Spammers Notified - April 20, 2017
- Xiaomi MI 6 With 12MP Rear Dual Camera Spotted At GFXBench - April 19, 2017