Professional social networking website LinkedIn has redesigned its website for desktop users. Site’s new look is curated around two main elements Content and conversation. Currently, the change appears to a group of users however, it will be rolled out for all the users over a few weeks.
Pruett offered a quick overview of the improvements the new redesigned site will have:
- Smarter messaging that helps you connect and unlock new opportunities
- Richer feed to keep you informed
- More intuitive search
- Greater insight into who’s viewing your content
- Better suggestions to make your profile stand out
LinkedIn’s Director of engineering Chris Pruett said in a blog post that the whole redesign has been done to address seven core areas of LinkedIn – Home (Your Feed), Messaging, Jobs, Notifications, Me, My Network and Search.
Latest posts by Sumant Singh (see all)
- Buy Google Pixel XL and Get Google Home For Free - June 22, 2017
- OnePlus 5 Launched With 8GB RAM and Dual Camera Support - June 21, 2017
- Latest OnePlus 5 Battery and Camera Rumors Surfaced - June 19, 2017