PDF Watermark Remover is a comprehensive tool to remove watermark from Adobe Acrobat PDF files. The tool allows the user to delete watermark from a number of PDF files altogether, maintaining the originality of the PDF files. That is, there will be no changes made to the PDF file data, its formatting, or restrictions. The PDF Watermark Remover will generate a progress summary once you add the PDF files. The software will remove watermark only from the PDF files that the user selects.
Let us have a glance at the various specifications and features offered by the software that will help the user understand whether the software is worth purchasing or not.
Functions Removes watermark from Adobe Acrobat created PDF files
Current version 1.0
Size 3.3 MB
Windows version supported 2000, 2003, 2008, XP, Vista, Windows 7/8
Trial version Available for free
Free And Licensed Versions Available For Download:
The free demo version of the software is available on the company’s official website. You can analyze the authenticity of the software by downloading the demo version. However, it has a certain limitation. The demo version will allow you to remove the watermark from multiple PDF files but it will replace it with watermark embedded.
To remove this limitation, the full licensed version of the software needs to be purchased. The software is available for purchase on the official website of the company in three license categories – personal license, business license and enterprise license, as per the requirement of the user.
Downloading And Installation:
The performance of the software can be evaluated by downloading the trial version available and then allowing it to run on your computer system. The download will take a few minutes to complete. At the time of installation, the software will prompt a message to create a desktop icon for easy access to the software for future use.
Feature Analysis Of PDF Watermark Remover:
On deep observation of the features, it is comprehended that the software has been precisely designed.
- Removes watermark from multiple PDF files in a batch.
- Removes multiple images: logos, signatures, stamps,and watermarks.
- Removes watermark only from Adobe Acrobat PDF files.
- It generates a progress summary including the name, path and current status of the PDF file.
- It maintains data integrity, that is, the originality and quality of the resultant PDF files.
- It allows you to save the resultant PDF files in a new folder created in the software panel or in any other location of your choice.
- It runs on all Windows versions. The PDF files in Windows OS can be selected to remove the watermark from.
The Pros And Cons Of The Software:
We understand that each product comes with its pluses and negatives. However, it is the sole responsibility of the users to analyze their own needs and then evaluate how well the software caters to those needs.
- It allows the user to remove the watermark, inclusive of, logos, signatures and stamps from a multiple numbers of PDF files altogether in a batch.
- The user can select the PDF files from which the watermark has to be removed, as per the requirement.
- It generates a progress summary once you add the files for watermark removal, describing the name of the PDF file, its path and current status.
- The software provides option to save the resultant PDF file after removing the watermark into a new folder that is created by the software panel. Or you can save it at the desired location.
- It maintains the data integrity of PDF file. The originality, formatting as well as the restrictions of the resultant PDF file remain unaltered.
- This software runs on all Windows versions.
- The software will remove watermark, logos, stamps or signatures only from the Adobe Acrobat created PDF files.
- Another pre-requisite of the software is that Adobe Acrobat must be installed to read the PDF files.
- If you download the trial/demo version of the software, it will remove the watermark from the Adobe Acrobat created PDF files; however, it will be replaced by a watermark embedded.This limitation can be taken care of only by purchasing the full licensed version of the software.
Apart from the few above mentioned cons, the PDF Watermark Remover has proved to be of great help to all the users looking for easy solutions to remove watermarks, logos, stamps, etc. from their Adobe Acrobat created PDF files.
Looking at the various extinguished features, exclusive to the software, it can be concluded that the PDF Watermark Remover is the ultimate and trustworthy solution to remove watermarks from the PDF files of Adobe Acrobat.
I would suggest that the software is a considerable choice for all the Windows users. However, the few flaws that it does have, if taken care of, can make the software even more precise and its working easier.
– Guardian behavior based safety software by S&W Technologies captures, tracks, and reports on safety, audits, and inspections better than others.
Latest posts by Sumant Singh (see all)
- WhatsApp Text Status Feature Gets Colored Backgrounds, Custom Fonts - August 22, 2017
- Google Rolls Out a QA Section for Business Listings - August 18, 2017
- ZTE Blade Z Max Launched with Dual Camera Support - August 15, 2017