After unveiling Gear 360 camera months in advance, Samsung has official announced the availability of Samsung Gear 360, its price and other details. As per the company sources, the Samsung Gear 360 will be available in the US and elsewhere on August 19th. The device has been priced at $349.
Samsung Gear 360 Features And Technical Specifications
On design front, the Gear 360 is a white orb consisting of two cameras on both sides, each capturing 180-degree video. The device clicks an almost seamless 360-degree photo or video. Following is a quick pick of the specs, the device is expected to have.
- Dual 15MP CMOS Sensors
- Dual f/2.0 Fisheye Lenses
- 3840 x 1920 Video Recording at 30 fps
- 30MP Still Images in Dual Lens Mode
- Dual & Single Lens Modes
- Built-In Wi-Fi, Bluetooth & NFC
- Supports microSD Card Up to 128GB
- Google Street View Compatible
Gear 360 Picture Gallery
Latest posts by News Desk (see all)
- iMessage App Store Guide – 5 Seriously Useful Apps to Download Today - January 18, 2018
- Skype Introduces End to End Encryption to its App - January 12, 2018
- Top Benefits of Real-Time Tracking for Public Transport (Infographic) - January 12, 2018