After unveiling Gear 360 camera months in advance, Samsung has official announced the availability of Samsung Gear 360, its price and other details. As per the company sources, the Samsung Gear 360 will be available in the US and elsewhere on August 19th. The device has been priced at $349.
Samsung Gear 360 Features And Technical Specifications
On design front, the Gear 360 is a white orb consisting of two cameras on both sides, each capturing 180-degree video. The device clicks an almost seamless 360-degree photo or video. Following is a quick pick of the specs, the device is expected to have.
- Dual 15MP CMOS Sensors
- Dual f/2.0 Fisheye Lenses
- 3840 x 1920 Video Recording at 30 fps
- 30MP Still Images in Dual Lens Mode
- Dual & Single Lens Modes
- Built-In Wi-Fi, Bluetooth & NFC
- Supports microSD Card Up to 128GB
- Google Street View Compatible
Gear 360 Picture Gallery
Latest posts by Sumant Singh (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2 Set for Launch at the Month End - October 21, 2017
- Huawei Is Working on a Foldable Device, Expected Next Year - October 20, 2017
- Google Launches Instant Apps and Google Play Security Reward Program - October 20, 2017