SAP Integration with Oracle: Know What You Need to Look For
The Oracle innovation that provides flexible solutions to meet business needs and requirements has benefited SAP customers. They also acknowledge great sustainability and investment protection using Oracle Database for SAP applications.
Oracle’s IT infrastructure for SAP environments has proved beneficial for customers across the globe. The innovation provides flexible solutions to meet business needs. Customers acknowledge great sustainability and are able to justify their investments using Oracle Database for SAP applications.
Exponential surge in data requires fast access to information in order to adapt, grow, and quickly respond to market conditions for competitive advantage. Organizations can do so by bringing together software and services to address business needs. SAP Integration with Oracle provides a flexible, end-to-end platform for running SAP applications efficiently, economically, and securely. It is important to remember that organizations also need to make cuts in power consumption and make savings to improve efficiency.
Oracle’s solutions provide anytime/anywhere access to SAP applications, thereby helping businesses remain competitive and maximize ROI. Oracle’s end-to-end solutions pave the way for a robust, open, and flexible SAP architecture, which maximizes virtualization to reduce costs and increases agility to enable high performance.
How Oracle’s solutions for SAP yields dividends:
- Cost savings as a result of higher performance and optimized integration of SAP BW with Oracle Database 12c, with no more need for indexes and aggregates, but faster query response times and data loads
- Open, interoperable infrastructure, which makes efficient use of computer resources, reduces carbon footprint and administrative costs
- Secure single sign-on and automated processes, which control access, reduce errors,and improve security, compliance, and governance
- Better infrastructure flexibility by streamlining, regulating, and automating computer resources to support growth and change while ensuring high service levels for end users
- Data warehouses, which facilitate quick responses to key business intelligence queries
- Oracle’s features, tools, and functionality on all hardware platforms and operating systems are the same, helping customers opt for the most cost-effective platform for implementation
- Oracle Multitenant for Oracle Database 12c helps customers reduce IT costs by simplifying consolidation, provisioning, upgrades and more.
- Customers can install single or bundle patches, completely online,due to online patching without requiring the database instance to be shut down.
- Table compression, which uses a unique algorithm to eliminate duplicate values within a database block, even across multiple columns
- Flexible and easy adaptability to changing business needs of small and midsize businesses
- Device-agnostic access to SAP,and flexibility to choose from AMD, SPARC, and Intel processors as well as Linux, Windows, and Oracle Solaris OSs
- Automated security, compliance, and governance processes for a safe, collaborative environment
- Easy access to business information for timely business decisions
The complete desktop-to-datacenter virtualization solutions portfolio is an important factor. It comes with integrated management of hardware & software stack from applications to disk.
Along with the significant benefits associated with faster deployment and easier management of SAP applications, you also benefit from all the normal cost savings associated with resource consolidation, and lower power, facility, and labor costs. The power costs cut on desktop virtualization alone can radically lower, which reflects in maintenance costs.
Latest posts by Amy Jackson (see all)
- SAP Integration with Oracle: Know What You Need to Look For - January 6, 2017