In today’s digital market, sticking to old forms of marketing and sales will not suffice to make your brand on top of the competition. With the advent of new digital platforms such as websites, social media, search engine, and smartphones, many industries nowadays are now competing at a much higher degree compared to what they are capable of decades ago.
That said, it has since become an imperative for modern organizations to leverage these new channels to survive in thebusiness landscape we have at present. On top of these digital tactics is the Search Engine Optimization or SEO, which is known to be the most effective driver for organic traffic ever since.
According to Search Engine Land, SEO is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic”, “editorial” or “natural” search results on search engines like Google. Though it requires specialized skills to use this tactic, the benefits and opportunities that it can bring to a business is unparalleled once it brought its website into the forefront of search engine results pages (SERPs)
In summary, here are the key takeaways from the infographic below from Harris Myers which walk us through the different reasons why SEO is a critical tool that can help make our business stronger in today’s digital age:
- Many people start their online experience through search
- It is more cost-effective than other marketing tactics in terms of producing organic reach
- It generates highly targeted traffic that converts
- Most businesses today are doing it
- It reaches out to mobile consumers
- There’s an unlimited number of opportunities.
To learn more, check the visual guide below.
Latest posts by Sumant Singh (see all)
- Meizu E2 Launched with MediaTek Helio P20 SoC and 3400 mAh Battery - April 27, 2017
- Google Webspam Report 2016: 9 Million Spammers Notified - April 20, 2017
- Xiaomi MI 6 With 12MP Rear Dual Camera Spotted At GFXBench - April 19, 2017