We had been anticipated recently that Xiaomi will soon launch the higher version of its most popular Smartphone Redmi 1S. The Chinese smartphone maker finally revealed it. The company today disclosed the specification of the advanced version of Redmi 1S. Probably, the device will have the name Redmi 2S.
Redmi 2S Technical Specifications
The device will be very much like 1S and comprise almost all the features of Redmi 1s. Read the specifications of the device in nutshell.
• Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Quadcore 64-bit 1.2 GHz processor
• support for LTE,
• 2 MP front camera
• 2,200 mAh battery.
• Runs on Xiaomi’s MIUI 6 version of Android
We are still waiting for the detailed specifications of the phone. The company however fixed the price of the phone at $112. Let’s see when the phone will be available into the Indian market place.
Latest posts by News Desk (see all)
- 10 Key Points to Look at When Choosing a Wireless Router - March 17, 2018
- Google Lens Now Arrives On iOS Version 3.15 - March 17, 2018
- Twitter Testing a News Timeline on Top of Regular User Feeds - March 15, 2018