We had been anticipated recently that Xiaomi will soon launch the higher version of its most popular Smartphone Redmi 1S. The Chinese smartphone maker finally revealed it. The company today disclosed the specification of the advanced version of Redmi 1S. Probably, the device will have the name Redmi 2S.
Redmi 2S Technical Specifications
The device will be very much like 1S and comprise almost all the features of Redmi 1s. Read the specifications of the device in nutshell.
• Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Quadcore 64-bit 1.2 GHz processor
• support for LTE,
• 2 MP front camera
• 2,200 mAh battery.
• Runs on Xiaomi’s MIUI 6 version of Android
We are still waiting for the detailed specifications of the phone. The company however fixed the price of the phone at $112. Let’s see when the phone will be available into the Indian market place.
Latest posts by Sumant Singh (see all)
- WhatsApp Text Status Feature Gets Colored Backgrounds, Custom Fonts - August 22, 2017
- Google Rolls Out a QA Section for Business Listings - August 18, 2017
- ZTE Blade Z Max Launched with Dual Camera Support - August 15, 2017